Marketing / Client Service Assistant (Part-time 25hrs/week)
teamKUPTZ of RE/MAX Advantage is looking for an organized REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT to support our real estate team. Responsibiities include telephone duties, supply management, marketing material prep, social media management, and reports.
To be successful in this position are a highly organized and socially confident person with excellent interpersonal skills. Qualities you bring to work each day are energy, curiosity, a desire to serve, humility, commitment to learning, and a great sense of humor.
- Communicating via email, telephone
- Prepare correspondence, schedule meetings and events
- Prepare presentations
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback
- Maintain proper inventory of supplies
- Maintain files in digital and physical form
- Maintain databases
- Property marketing support
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin postings
- Perform occasional errands
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Thirst for learning
- Commitment to performing your best
- Some experience in real estate industry helpful
- Great communication skills (speak, spell, and write)
- Proficient in Microsoft software and Gmail
- Good organizational skills
- Thick skin, tenacity, like to laugh
Monday to Friday; flexible start and end time each day
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short paragraph describing 2 or 3 qualities that make you the ideal candidate.
About Tim Kuptz | teamKUPTZ
Tim Kuptz is founder and CEO of teamKUPTZ. teamKUPTZ has been focused on serving people buying, selling, and renting in the greater Las Vegas area since the early 1990’s. Our goal is for you to be moved. We operate sales and property management operations. Our simple philosophies guide the team’s business. One; we take serving our clients serious, but not ourselves. Two, we dont go to work rather we go to school for each day is an opportunity to learn and grow. Three, we stay in curiosity and out of judgement. Four, always deliver more than what’s expected. Five, we consistently evolve to be of the highest value to our clients, families, and our community.